Over the years, our smiles can begin to suffer from many flaws. If your smile is marred by chips, stains, cracks, gaps, worn teeth, or misshapen teeth, we have the treatment for you. Our Houston tooth bonding offers you several benefits. It’s:
- Quick – Usually just one appointment is needed to complete your treatment.
- Painless – There is no drilling involved, and your treatment will be completely comfortable.
- Durable – Results can last for many years without needing any special attention.
Get your smile back into shape quickly. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. Exams and consultations are free for new patients without insurance. Our expert team will make your smile good as new.
Dental Bonding Can Fix Your Smile in No Time
At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, we offer many types of cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, Invisalign, and teeth whitening. While each of these treatments has specific uses, it’s hard to beat dental bonding for quick and budget-friendly results. Bonding is often used along with other treatments to create a smile makeover that will give you a completely new and bold look.
The process for tooth bonding is straightforward:
- When you come in for your initial appointment, your dentist will look at your X-rays and examine your teeth. They will then create a treatment plan to improve your smile. Once you approve the plan, it’s time to go to work.
- Your dentist will select the proper shade of composite resin to match your teeth color perfectly.
- The composite will be applied to teeth that need repair and sculpted into place.
- Once the composite looks just as it should, we’ll use a special ultraviolet light to instantly cure and harden the material.
- Your dentist will make any final adjustments necessary to make sure your repair looks perfect and your bite is normal.
If your smile needs minor repair, there’s likely no better way to fix it than with Houston tooth bonding from Parker Nickolas Read Dental. Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment, or make one .