Over the years, our smiles can begin to suffer from many flaws. If your smile is marred by chips, stains, cracks, gaps, worn teeth, or misshapen teeth, we have the treatment for you. Our Houston tooth bonding offers you several benefits. It’s:beautiful aesthetic results Read Transcript
Tooth bonding is, there's a lot of different ways that we can bond teeth, especially for a cosmetic approach. We can do that with porcelain, or we can do that with composite. But, either way, it's a very quick solution for somebody to be able to get them the aesthetic result that they're looking for, whether it be porcelain or composite. Composite, it's chairside, it's immediate. So, we have patients that come in if they've got discolored teeth or a chip or a fracture, we can actually put a tooth color bonded composite on there that looks just like their natural tooth, and when they walked out, it's like nothing ever happened. It's actually, it's quite miraculous actually, to get that type of instant gratification. Porcelain veneers are extremely strong, highly aesthetic, and are very quick as well. So, there's different types of bonding techniques that our practice can do for you. It just depends on what is needed in that moment.
- Quick – Usually just one appointment is needed to complete your treatment.
- Painless – There is no drilling involved, and your treatment will be completely comfortable.
- Durable – Results can last for many years without needing any special attention.
Get your smile back into shape quickly. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. Exams and consultations are free for new patients without insurance. Our expert team will make your smile good as new.
Dental Bonding Can Fix Your Smile in No Time
At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, we offer many types of cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, Invisalign, and teeth whitening. While each of these treatments has specific uses, it’s hard to beat dental bonding for quick and budget-friendly results. Bonding is often used along with other treatments to create a smile makeover that will give you a completely new and bold look.
The process for tooth bonding is straightforward:
- When you come in for your initial appointment, your dentist will look at your X-rays and examine your teeth. They will then create a treatment plan to improve your smile. Once you approve the plan, it’s time to go to work.
- Your dentist will select the proper shade of composite resin to match your teeth color perfectly.
- The composite will be applied to teeth that need repair and sculpted into place.
- Once the composite looks just as it should, we’ll use a special ultraviolet light to instantly cure and harden the material.
- Your dentist will make any final adjustments necessary to make sure your repair looks perfect and your bite is normal.
If your smile needs minor repair, there’s likely no better way to fix it than with Houston tooth bonding from Parker Nickolas Read Dental. Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment, or make one .