Preventing problems with your teeth is easier when you make routine dental care a part of your healthy lifestyle. But some oral health issues come on when you least expect them, no matter how careful you are to avoid them. For your dental emergencies in Houston, TX, our team is here to help!
At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, we will treat your unexpected dental problems as quickly as possible to:
- End the pain of a nagging toothache
- Resolve your underlying dental problem
- Give you back the full function of your mouth
- Keep damage or decay from getting worse
- Potentially save your natural teeth
- Preserve the appearance of your smile
Count on us for fast, effective treatment when painful dental problems arise. Call us right away at 713-547-4860 to schedule a same-day appointment.
Fix Your Teeth Problems With Urgent Dental Care
Dr. Parker and our compassionate team never want you to be in pain a moment longer than necessary. That means leaving room in our schedule for emergency appointments to treat your unexpected dental needs.
We understand that accidents and other oral health problems sometimes happen during off hours. Even outside of our normal business hours, we want to do everything we can to end your dental pain and fix your teeth quickly. Call us right away when you experience a dental emergency, and we will provide the restorative treatment you need, including services like:
- Tooth Fillings – We are a metal-free practice, which means we rely on composite fillings that are especially designed to blend in with the natural color of your teeth.
- Root Canals – Unlike many practices, we can perform all root canal procedures right here in our office. You’ll get the most efficient care and fast relief from the pain of an infected tooth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair cracks, chips, decay, and more with our dental crowns and bridges. We can even use these restorations with implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – If a tooth is knocked out, or if you face tooth loss on a larger scale, we can provide the right dental implant solution to restore your strong, stable bite and healthy, beautiful smile.
- Dentures – We can replace many or all of your teeth with dentures that are anchored to dental implants for maximum function and long-term health.
No matter what kind of emergency care you need, we can provide dental sedation to help calm any nerves you might have about treatment and make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.
Don’t let your painful dental problem wait. Get the fast help you need for your dental emergencies in Houston, TX. Call 713-547-4860 for a same-day appointment. You can also schedule .