Rebuild Your Powerful Bite With Dental implants
With dental implants in Aldine, TX, you can love replacement teeth. They look great and work equally as well as, if not far better than, your natural teeth. By getting your implants here, you get these benefits:
- Care from doctors with a strong implant background
- Soothing sedation options
- A wide range of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
To figure out which implants are most suitable for you, start by scheduling a consultation at our office. There’s an implant solution for virtually every smile. Our implant experts will aid decide which is ideal for you. You can receive:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace one tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure long-lasting crowns to your implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is an excellent option for filling an area left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a standard bridge, we will not have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Stop fighting with floppy dentures. Instead, attach your dentures to implants with a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and secure dentures, which are anchored to implants using a sturdy metal bar.
- All-on-4® Implants – Get a complete arch of replacement teeth that are held firmly in place with four implants. This innovative technique allows you to get implants and new teeth on the same day.
- Mini Dental Implants – Minis are a great option for patients who don’t have enough bone tissue in their jaw to support standard implants. The mini implant placement process is less invasive and allows you to heal faster, too.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your implants play a key role in repairing the full function of your healthy mouth. Your custom treatment plan is how you replace your missing and failing teeth.