Losing teeth can be distressing. However, you can change that by getting dental implants in Deer Park, TX. You will love your new teeth, which look great and work equally as well as – if not far better than – your natural teeth. Few practices can match the implant-specific knowledge of our doctors. By getting your implants, you get the benefits of:
- A team of teeth replacement pros with years of experience
- Local anesthetic and relaxing dental sedation levels
- A vast array of teeth implant treatments
Find out which implants are ideal for you with a consultation. If you don’t have dental insurance, ask how you could get a free consultation. You may even have the ability to get your implants and brand-new teeth at the same visit!
There’s an implant remedy for virtually every smile. Our implant experts will aid in deciding which is suitable for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or numerous teeth, we can attach long-lasting and stunning dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a fantastic option for filling an area left by several missing teeth. Unlike a standard bridge, we won’t have to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to bother with replacement teeth that move or shift out of place with implant-retained or implant-supported dentures. Plus, you can forget hassles like denture adhesives and relinings with these new teeth.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced procedure allows you to secure your teeth replacements with four precisely placed implants. You also can get dentures on the same day you get your implants with this treatment.
- Mini Implants – People who have experienced bone loss (a result of tooth loss) may not have enough bone to secure standard implants. Mini implants allow you to get the same benefits without the need for a bone graft.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – This is a more extensive process to rebuild your healthy mouth including complete teeth replacements.
Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental right now at 713-547-4860 or schedule to plan your consultation for dental implants in Deer Park, TX.