You’ve found the dental office that can assist you if you’ve been thinking about doing something about your missing teeth. We have years of experience helping patients much like you delight in sturdy smiles that increase their self-confidence and allow them to eat any sort of food they want. If this sounds good to you, partner with us for dental implants, and we’ll make it happen.
Maybe you’re like many of our implant patients and you’re a little anxious about getting implants. Not only will we take the time to address all your concerns in detail, but we can also administer sedation that will ease your stress and anxiety. Pick inhaled sedation with laughing gas or, for a deeper sedative effect, opt for oral sedation utilizing a little tablet. We’ll assist you in deciding which one is right for you.
We’ll also help you decide which of our implant treatments is your best approach. Depending on your requirements, your choices could include:
- Single Implants – For a single missing tooth, an implant-crown combination will be just what you need. You’ll regain your beautiful smile and strong bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor to at least two implants to complete the space in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures don’t compare to the comfort and stability of implant dentures. Get ready for an entirely new dentures experience!
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – With just four implants, we can secure a complete arch of replacement teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Replace all your missing teeth with a personalized, extensive strategy using implants and other restorations.
- Mini Dental Implants – We typically utilize mini implants when a patient’s jawbone is thin or weak considering that they require less bone to integrate with for support.
For dental implants in Galena Park, TX, call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. You can even make an appointment . Consultations are free for new patients without insurance, plus second opinions are always complimentary.