With dental implants in Humble, TX, you can love having replacement teeth that look fantastic and work as well as or maybe better than your natural teeth. Where you get your new teeth is important, too. By coming to our office, you can get these benefits:
- A team of professionals with years of experience and training in implants
- Anesthetic for numbing and relaxing sedation dentistry for painless procedures
- Treatments that cover single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
Find out which implants are most appropriate for you with an assessment. Your consultation and exam could be free if you don’t have dental insurance. You might even have the ability to get your implants and new teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant solution for practically every smile. Our implant dentists will help you decide which is suitable for you. You can get:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace one tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure lasting and beautiful crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is an excellent alternative for filling a space left by several missing teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t have to drill into any nearby teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to bother with replacement teeth that slide or move out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget problems like denture adhesive or relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – Secure your replacement teeth using this advanced technique that requires just four precisely placed implants. With this service, you could receive dentures on the same day you get your implants.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw could prevent you from supporting standard implants. You can avoid the need for a bone graft by getting mini implants instead.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Get your full set of replacement teeth and restore the full function of your healthy mouth with this process.