If you’ve been thinking of doing something about your missing teeth, you’ve found the dentist office that can help you out. We have years of experience assisting patients much like you take pleasure in strong smiles that enhance their self-confidence and allow them to eat any sort of food they desire. If this sounds good to you, partner with us for dental implants, and we’ll make it happen.
Maybe you’re like a lot of our implant patients and you’re a little nervous about getting implants. Not only will we take time to address all your questions in detail, but we can also administer sedation that will relax you and relieve your anxiety. Select inhaled sedation with laughing gas or, for a slightly deeper sedative effect, opt for oral sedation utilizing a little tablet. We’ll assist you in choosing which one is right for you.
We’ll likewise help you decide which of our implant treatments is your best approach. Depending on your needs, your choices might consist of:
- Single Implants – For a single missing tooth, an implant-crown combo will be what you need. You’ll regain your stunning smile and strong bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor to a minimum of two dental implants to complete the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures do not compare to the convenience and stability of implant dentures. Prepare for a whole new dentures experience!
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – With just four implants, we can protect a complete arch of replacement teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Replace all your missing teeth with an individualized, extensive plan utilizing implants and other restorations.
- Mini Dental Implants – We often utilize mini implants when a patient’s jawbone is thin or weak since they require less bone to merge with for support.
For dental implants in Jacinto City, TX, call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at (713) 932-0441 to schedule a visit. You can even make an appointment online. Consultations are complimentary for brand-new patients, plus second opinions are always free.