Missing teeth can greatly impact your quality of life. Without a full mouth of beautiful and functional teeth, you may hesitate to smile in public. Plus, eating can be a chore, forcing you to pick and choose what you order when dining out and potentially causing you embarrassment. The good news is that Parker Nickolas Read Dental can restore your missing teeth using dental implants in Houston. Our teeth implants offer you all these benefits:get your teeth working their best Read Transcript
Implants are a great option for somebody who is missing teeth. There are millions and millions of Americans that are missing at least one tooth, and sometimes that one tooth that they're missing it actually makes a big difference in their overall function of their teeth. Implants are very simplistic procedures that can replace that tooth and give you back the form and function to make sure your teeth are working as best as possible.
- The ability to eat and enjoy a wider variety of nutritious and delicious foods
- Pleasant experiences when dining out, especially when trying new restaurants
- Greater confidence to smile genuinely when mingling and socializing
- Better oral health and reduced risk of total body health problems
- A younger, more robust appearance
- Clearer speech that helps you avoid embarrassment and having to repeat yourself
- Romantic moments that are more relaxed and enjoyable
Get started on your new smile soon. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. New patients get a complimentary exam and consultation, and second opinions are also free. We’re located on Katy Freeway, not far from Spring Branch Middle School.
Rebuild Your Smile & Your Bite With Teeth Implants
If you’re fed up with the daily hassles of missing and damaged teeth, you owe it to yourself to find out more about implants. Teeth implants have revolutionized how people can replace their missing teeth.Same day care Read Transcript
Dental implants are amazing. We haven't seen something changed the dental industry or the things that we can do for somebody like a dental implant. When we used to have somebody come in that had a broken tooth, or it was non-restorable, and we had to actually remove that tooth. A lot of times we had to do a bridge, a fixed bridge option. Or removable appliance, which for many people that's just not an option. Now with dental implants, we can do things same day. Where we remove the tooth, we place an implant and actually put a temporary on that tooth immediately. Our patient 15, 20 years ago that had a denture, now we can actually take that denture and we can connect it to dental implants, where they can eat an app. Their life is completely changed whenever we can do that.
Dental implants have completely changed dentistry and has also opened the door to many people who felt hopeless and felt like they had no hope for their oral environment or for them to be able to chew and function again like they used to. And now we can, we get to do that and it's awesome. If you have a missing tooth or missing teeth, just give us a call. We can make sure and see if implants would be a good option for you. And we can get you fixed up and taken care of.
Rather than relying on a standard bridge or dentures to give you new teeth, your dentist at Parker Nickolas Read Dental can insert one or more implants in your jaw to serve as artificial teeth roots. As with any of our services, sedation is available if you need extra help relaxing during your procedure.
Our implants are made from either titanium or bio-friendly ceramic. Once in your jaw, the implant will chemically fuse with your jawbone, becoming one with it. New bone material will grow around the implant, forming a solid, secure base for replacement teeth. Our implant restoration options include:
- Single Implants and Crowns – If you have a single missing tooth, then you’ll need only one implant. After it is placed and your jaw has healed, we’ll top it with a lifelike crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Your new implant bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row, anchoring to at least two implants for support.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Say goodbye to loose, floppy dentures. We’ll attach your dentures to implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures will anchor to implants using a sturdy metal bar. These are our most comfortable and secure dentures.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Imagine getting a full arch of fixed teeth using only four implants. Plus, with this innovative procedure, you’ll get your implants and new teeth the same day.
- Mini Dental Implants – Minis are often used when a patient’s jawbone is weak. The placement procedure is less invasive than that for standard implants, and you’ll heal faster, too.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Teeth implants will play a key role in repairing your dental damage. Your dentist will develop a custom treatment plan to replace all your missing and failing teeth.
Houston dental implants from Parker Nickolas Read Dental can give you back a beautiful and strong smile. Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .