Poor dental health can keep you from living the life you want. Damaged or missing teeth will make it impossible to eat the foods you love or to feel confident about your smile. You can turn that all around and reclaim your smile with a full-mouth reconstruction in Houston, TX.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - NGJvEk7D1XY get a strong beautiful smile Read Transcript
So we have patients who come to our office who have extremely worn down teeth, or want to make large cosmetic changes and one of those ways that we can help them out is with a full-mouth rehabilitation or full-mouth reconstruction. And we use digital scanners and work with our lab digitally so that we can plan out what the final outcome is going to be.
We can take a look and make sure that we have their bite correct, we have the shape and color of their teeth, how the patient would like so that whenever they get done, they have a nice smile that they're confident with. And they're also able to use and function those teeth like they were able to before they started to deteriorate in some sort of way.
Our expert team of dentists at Parker Nickolas Read Dental can change your life with a treatment plan that will help you:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, healthy foods
- Choose anything from the menu when dining out
- Make a good first impression when meeting new people
- Show off a bright, beautiful smile you’re proud of
- Gain confidence about your long-term oral health outlook
Let us help you rebuild a better smile now! Call (713) 932-0441 to schedule an appointment. New patients without insurance can request a free exam and consultation, and second opinions are always free.
Get Your Life Back With a Fully Restored Mouth
Being able to eat what you want requires strong, healthy teeth. But gum disease and other dental problems can rob you of the full function of your mouth, not to mention what they can do to your appearance and self-esteem. Our full-mouth rehabilitation is a customized plan to give you a full set of teeth that look great and work the way they should.
Here are some of the restorative dental solutions we can use to give you back your smile:
- Dental Implants – Placed inside the jaw, dental implants secure restorations to give you a smile that’s whole again, a bite that’s nearly as strong as it is with natural teeth, and a better health outlook over the long term.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini dental implants are smaller, allowing patients who may not have enough space for a standard implant to still enjoy the benefits of this strong, long-lasting solution.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – This replacement solution relies on four strategically placed dental implants per arch. It is designed to keep your new teeth strong and secure for maximum bite strength.
- Dentures – We can create partial and full-arch dentures to complete your smile. We can even attach dentures securely to dental implants.