- Become an implant candidate with mini implants
- Enjoy a less invasive placement procedure
- Get all the benefits of standard implants
If you’ve been told by a dental professional that your jawbone isn’t strong enough for implants, the team at Parker Nickolas Read Dental can help. Using our skills with Houston mini dental implants, we can offer you all the same benefits of standard implants:
- The ability to eat anything off the menu you desire
- A beautiful smile that will draw others to you
- A healthier mouth and reduced risk of other health problems
- A younger, more robust appearance
Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at (713) 932-0441 to schedule your mini implants consultation. It’s free for new patients without insurance, and second opinions are free for everyone. You’ll find us located on Katy Freeway, with easy access from major roads.
Mini Implants Make a Great Alternative to Standard Implants
Many of our dental implant patients have come to us after being told they were not good candidates for implants. Most of the time, it’s because they didn’t have enough healthy bone to integrate with standard implants.
Unlike traditional implants, we can often use mini implants in areas where there isn’t much bone to work with. Due to their small size, both in length and width, minis need less healthy bone. Plus, the placement procedure is less invasive, and your healing time will be quicker with mini implants.
Just as we’ve helped our other patients using mini implants, we’ll be happy to do the same for you:
- During your exam and consultation, we’ll take a set of digital X-rays to see the details of your jawbone.
- We’ll then lay out your treatment options with the appropriate type of implant – either standard or mini implants.
- We’ll answer any questions you have and help you decide what the best option is for your needs.
Our goal for you will be to restore your smile and your bite. If you’d like to find out more about Houston mini dental implants, call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at (713) 932-0441 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment online.