A bright, healthy smile doesn’t happen by chance. It takes good oral hygiene, a well-balanced diet, and regular visits to Parker Nickolas Read Dental for dental cleanings and exams in Houston.
When you come to us for dental checkups twice a year, you can:
- Keep your mouth fresh and clean
- Catch dental problems and treat them early
- Prevent small problems from becoming more serious
- Feel confident about the state of your oral health
- Maintain a healthy, attractive smile for a lifetime
To schedule your next dental hygiene appointment, call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at (713) 932-0441.
Take a Proactive Approach to Your Dental Health
Your dental checkups are essential to maintaining a healthy mouth. At these important visits, one of our trained hygienists will thoroughly clean your teeth, getting rid of any plaque and tartar buildup your daily brushing and flossing can’t remove. Along with professional cleanings, your checkups may also include:
- An oral exam to look for decay, cavities, bone loss, and gum disease
- Digital X-rays to diagnose any oral health issues in the earliest stages
- Routine oral cancer screenings
- A discussion about any future dental treatment you might need
Routine dental appointments are part of a proactive approach to good oral health. They allow you to take care of dental problems while they’re small with more conservative, cost-effective treatments. We can treat decayed teeth, for example, before cavities get too large for metal-free tooth fillings, saving you from costlier, more complicated restorative dentistry services. Regular dental care also allows us to intervene sooner with a root canal if a tooth becomes infected. It will:
- Prevent the further spread of infection
- Ease any pain in your mouth
- Preserve your natural tooth
- Protect your overall health
If visiting the dentist is something you try to avoid as much as possible because of fear or stress, talk to us about your concerns. Your comfort is a top priority to our compassionate team, and we will do everything we can to help you feel calm and relaxed. That includes relieving dental anxiety with sedation to make your experiences more pleasant and positive.
You can also enjoy a stress-free first visit thanks to our current special for uninsured new patients! You’ll receive a free dental exam and consultation, and you can take advantage of our flexible payment options, including an in-house patient discount plan that can save you money on your dental care.
Your routine dental care should be easy and enjoyable. Let us show you how it can be when you visit us for dental cleanings and exams in Houston. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental at (713) 932-0441 today, or schedule an appointment online.