- Straighten your teeth without using any metal
- Complete your treatment in months, not years
- See a digital preview of your new smile
If you’ve been searching for a quick and comfortable way to straighten your crooked teeth, you’ve just found your solution! Your dentist at Parker Nickolas Read Dental can use Invisalign in Houston to make your teeth straight and even. Our Invisalign treatment can help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - -yYha7TxeuQ get a nice straight smile Read Transcript
get a nice straight smile
So Invisalign is a great option to straighten your teeth quickly. It's also a great option to straighten your teeth with a low profile. We're not wearing brackets and wires like you typically see. You have clear plastic trays and over the course of your treatment, your trays will be moving your teeth to get that nice, straight smile that you're looking for.
So whether you're a teenager or an adult who's looking to straighten their teeth, give us a call and we can do some Invisalign consultation on you.
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Enjoy more confidence when socializing
- Look younger and more attractive
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier through straight teeth
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Call us today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign consultation: (713) 932-0441. You’ll find our friendly office at 9099 Katy Fwy., Ste. 180, not far from Memorial Senior High School.
Rely on Invisalign to Create Your New Look
There is much more to orthodontic treatment these days than old-fashioned metal braces. The Invisalign system has been in widespread use for two and a decades and has helped over 6.5 million patients worldwide enjoy beautiful smiles. People have come to associate the Invisalign name with premier orthodontic treatment.
The secret to the Invisalign method is in its clear teeth aligners. Rather than metal brackets and bands like traditional braces use, your Invisalign aligners will be custom-crafted from smooth plastic to fit your mouth perfectly. When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll take digital impressions of your teeth and show you a preview of what your new smile will look like.
Here are a few features of Invisalign treatment that our patients love:
- Speed – Using the Invisalign method, most patients will complete their care in six to 18 months, with many people finishing in as few as 12 months.
- Comfort – Your aligners’ smooth plastic won’t irritate sensitive tissues inside your mouth like metal braces can.
- Discretion – Since Invisalign aligners are made of transparent SmartTrack® material, they will be difficult for others to notice. Your orthodontic treatment will be between just you and us if you choose.
- Flexibility – Unlike metal braces, you can remove the aligners at any time for eating, for brushing, or if a special occasion arises. Just wear them at least 20-22 hours a day during your treatment.