Afraid of going to the dentist? Putting off a dental appointment might ease your fear for a short time, but avoiding the routine care you need for good oral health will lead to long-term problems. Fortunately, you can lean on a team who is experienced at relieving dental anxiety in Houston, TX.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - xivjZGD1yqg we have a solution to give you great care Read Transcript
We offer multiple ways in which we can help out our anxious or nervous patients. We do conscious sedation. We also use nitrous or laughing gas, so if you haven't been to the dentist in while and you're afraid or have any anxiety, give us a call and we can help put you back on the path to good oral health.
At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, our compassionate staff will go out of our way to make your comfort a top priority so you can:
- Relax during your dental treatment
- Keep your mouth clean and your teeth healthy
- Prevent dental problems from developing
- Treat threats to your oral health while they’re small
- Feel confident about appointments moving forward
- Maintain a bright, healthy smile you’re proud of
Change the way you experience dental care with help from our caring team. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 for an appointment.
Put an End to Your Dental Fear
You might be nervous about those routine dental cleanings and exams, but the truth is your hygiene appointments are one of the most effective ways to maintain a healthy mouth and prevent many of the complicated procedures you most want to avoid. Your dental checkups give us the chance to detect and treat dental problems in the earliest stages so they don’t become more serious in the future.
We understand, however, that your dental anxiety doesn’t make that very easy. With years of experience in calming the nerves of our fearful patients, we believe dental sedation is one of the most effective strategies for building your confidence and making routine care a stress-free part of your life. We offer:
- Inhaled Sedation – Safe for all ages, laughing gas provides immediate relief in soothing nerves for those with mild dental anxiety. It works and wears off right away, so you won’t need to make any special arrangements for getting to and from your appointment.
- Conscious Sedation – For moderate to severe dental anxiety, you can reach a deeper state of relaxation with our conscious sedation that keeps you awake but calm and comfortable all throughout your procedure. Because it needs time to take effect and to wear off, you will need someone to bring you to your appointment and take you home afterward.
Don’t let fear keep you from having the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve! Talk to us about our solutions for relieving dental anxiety in Houston, TX. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental at 713-547-4860 today, or schedule an appointment .