Our teeth are an important part of our anatomy. If your teeth are damaged or even missing, many everyday activities will be more difficult, if not impossible. That’s where Houston restorative dentistry comes in. Using their restorative skills, the dentists at Parker Nickolas Read Dental can rejuvenate your smile and help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 1cw9HjteA_c get the best option for your smile Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry can help people fix damaged teeth, just essentially through restoring them back to their original overall health, oral health. A broken tooth, we can fix that by putting a filling or a crown on it, just to get it back to a good, proper oral health. And if you're having a broken... I mean, if you're having any type of a broken tooth or a filling that needs to be done or a crown that needs to be done, we can help. And you just need to reach out to us so we can actually see what that restorative option looks like for you, because there are many different restorative options that we can do here in our practice.
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Make dining out a pleasure instead of a hassle
- Smile with great confidence when mingling and socializing
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Look younger, more robust, and more attractive
- Draw others to you with an authentic smile
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule your appointment for restorative dental work. New patients receive a complimentary exam and consultation. Second opinions are also free.
Our Dental Restorations Will Revive Your Smile & Bite
We’re a metal-free dental practice, so all our dental restorations are custom-crafted without any metal, giving you peace of mind about your health. To make your care even more pleasant, you can choose to have laughing gas or a small pill administered during your visit. Either one will calm any anxiety you’re feeling and help you relax.
Our team is well equipped to perform several types of restorative procedures, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Our beautiful composite resin fillings will blend in naturally with your teeth and won’t stand out like traditional silver fillings. They will repair tooth decay and help keep your tooth healthy.
- Root Canals – We perform all root canals in-house, meaning you won’t have to go anywhere else to have your tooth repaired. This treatment will stop your dental pain and save your tooth from an extraction.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown will cover and strengthen a damaged tooth and restore your chewing capacity. When paired with a dental implant, a crown will replace a missing tooth to complete your smile.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces one or more missing teeth in a row. Standard fixed bridges anchor to your other teeth, while implant bridges are attached to dental implants.
- Dentures – No matter what kind of dentures you need, you can get them here. We offer conventional full and partial dentures, implant-secured dentures, and even temporary dentures so you’ll never be without your teeth.
- Dental Implants – Our team can use these artificial teeth roots to replace your missing teeth. Made from either titanium or ceramic, our implants will be inserted into your jaw to support new teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – This innovative procedure allows us to secure a complete arch of teeth using only four implants. Two implants are placed vertically, and two are placed at specific angles for optimal support.
- Mini Dental Implants – If a weak or thin jawbone is keeping you from getting standard implants, then mini implants may be a good option for you. They require less healthy bone and allow your jaw to heal faster than standard implants do.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Our team will repair widespread dental damage, usually using dental implants. We’ll work one-on-one with you to develop a comprehensive smile care plan to suit your needs.
You can get back your smile and your bite with Houston restorative dentistry from Parker Nickolas Read Dental. Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule your dental visit, or make an appointment .