Without dental crowns and dental bridges, our dentists could not perform many of the teeth repairs that we do. These versatile restorations allow us to give our patients back their smiles so they can enjoy their lives more. Houston dental crowns and bridges can help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - UVwh32RsHpM get all the work you need in one appointment Read Transcript
There are some instances when you may need a crown, or you may need a bridge. Those are things that we can do now in a single appointment in our office with the advances in technology and digital dentistry. Those procedures can help you to get back to your full functioning potential and not have to worry about the strength or integrity of your teeth. You'll forget anything even occurred and go about your day like normal.
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods again
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look attractive
- Speak more plainly so you avoid embarrassment
- Improve your oral and total body health
- Look younger and more robust
Don’t put off getting your smile into shape. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to schedule your appointment. Uninsured new patients are entitled to a free exam and consultation, and second opinions are always free.
Rely on Our Skilled Team For Your New Crown or Bridge
When it comes to repairing smiles, it’s hard to find a more talented team than the one at Parker Nickolas Read Dental. No matter which of our expert dentists you have working on your smile, you’re sure to receive excellent treatment. Plus, our CAD/CAM CEREC system allows us to make almost all our crowns in-house. This keeps quality control high, with fewer problems with your restorations. For our nervous patients, we even offer sedation options – either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or a small pill you’ll take ahead of time.
Our team offers several restorative options using crowns and bridges:
- Crown For Repair – Your new crown will cap a damaged tooth or one repaired with a root canal to strengthen it and help prevent further problems.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – Your custom-made bridge will replace one or more missing teeth. This type of bridge anchors to teeth on either end, with a replacement tooth or teeth in the middle.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your dentist can also replace a missing tooth by placing a dental implant where your tooth was, then securing a crown to the top of it.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row. Rather than anchoring to your other teeth, it uses at least two implants for support.
When your smile is suffering from damage, you can count on the team at Parker Nickolas Read Dental for Houston dental crowns and bridges. Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .