- Choose from several types of dentures
- Pair dentures with implants for a strong bite
- Eat crunchy apples & corn-on-the-cob again
Life is too short to live without all your teeth. Over the years, the team at Parker Nickolas Read Dental has helped many patients get their teeth back using Houston dentures. If you haven’t given modern dentures a try, you’re in for a treat. Our custom dentures will help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - nhL2wKI8C_g Regain function Read Transcript
Unfortunately, there are some times as we go through life where we people do lose their teeth. The good news though is that we've got traditional routes of restoring those patients. One of those routes can be a denture. It can bring that patient back to their overall function again. We can get them back to a proper cosmetic look that they're used to for the remainder of their life. Ideally with those cases, we do encourage the patient to attach those two implants, and the reason for that is just because the increased functionality of having a solid foundation. It's like building a bridge or a house. You have to have a solid foundation in order to be able to drive or walk across that bridge. In this circumstance, the denture is a good base to be able to function with with the implants would be a better foundation to actually be able to set that denture up to really fully be able to utilize it to the best of its ability.
- Smile with more confidence in your social encounters
- Earn more respect in your workplace
- Speak more plainly so you avoid embarrassment
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods
- Look younger and more attractive
Call us today at (713) 932-0441 to schedule your dentures consultation. You’ll find our friendly office on Katy Freeway, not far from Memorial Senior High School.
Our Custom-Fit Dentures Offer a Natural Fit & Look
Unlike your grandparents’ old “false teeth” from years ago, today’s dentures represent a vast improvement in replacement teeth. Advances in materials and manufacturing mean that your new dentures will fit better and feel more comfortable than ever before.
At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, we can have any type of dentures made for you. We’ll cover your options in detail and help you decide which ones will be best for your situation. Your options could include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These are the gold standard for replacement teeth. You can get full uppers, lowers, or both to restore your bite and your smile.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have enough healthy teeth remaining, partials will be a good option for you. They fasten into place to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new teeth will attach to dental implants using a snap-and-ball system. Like conventional dentures, they’re easily removable for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – A sturdy bar attached to implants will keep these teeth firmly in place. Also, all your biting and chewing forces are transferred through this bar, making these our most comfortable denture.
- Temporary Dentures – While you’re waiting for your final restorations to be made, your dentist will supply you with temporaries. Never be without your teeth again.