- Stop struggling with daily fatigue & irritability
- Get the deep, restful sleep you & your partner need
- Enjoy better energy & health with a custom oral device
Loud snoring and restlessness night after night will rob you and your partner of the sleep your body needs for energy and good health. You don’t have to spend another day feeling tired and cranky. Visit Parker Nickolas Read Dental to find out if you might benefit from our solutions for sleep apnea in Houston, TX.
Your dentist here can create a custom-fitted oral appliance to help you:
- Stop snoring loudly every night
- Wake in the morning feeling refreshed
- Maintain a higher level of energy during the day
- Stay more focused and productive at work
- Feel less moody, irritable, or depressed
- Stay more alert while driving
- Avoid serious risks to your health
- Sleep more soundly night after night
Our dentists have years of training and experience successfully improving the sleep quality of our patients. Let us help you, too! Call 713-547-4860 today for an appointment.
Wear a Custom Oral Appliance For Better Sleep
When you come to us for help with your sleep problems, your dentist can send you out for a sleep test with a trusted physician so you can receive a proper evaluation and diagnosis. If your results reveal mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), we will create a custom oral appliance for you to wear at night. It will keep your jaw in the right position so your airways stay open and clear while you sleep.
While a CPAP (or continuous positive airway pressure) machine is the most common form of treatment, many patients find it difficult to use consistently enough to relieve their symptoms. A CPAP can be noisy and the face mask and hose cumbersome and uncomfortable.
We’ve been successfully treating OSA for years with custom-fitted oral appliances. Wearing it like a mouthguard while you sleep, an oral device helps you breathe easily and enjoy the restorative sleep your body needs for optimum function and health.
Although you will need to visit us to find out for sure if you’re suffering from this potentially dangerous disorder, there are many signs that may indicate you have this condition:
- Chronic, loud snoring
- Sore throats or headaches in the morning
- Waking up feeling like you barely slept
- Daily fatigue
- Weight gain
- Mood swings or depression
- Lapses in memory or concentration
- Trouble staying awake at work or at the wheel
When you become our new patient, talk to us about our solutions for sleep apnea in Houston, TX if you’re experiencing any of these symptoms. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental now at 713-547-4860 or .