Dental Implants Put Strength Back Into Your Bite
Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure in life and produce uncertainty about yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can deal with all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and ability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting dental health and wellness.
The very best solutions will depend upon how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a total replacement tooth with the implant as the root and the crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced treatment enables you to obtain implants and a restoration on the same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can get common implants. Because they are smaller than conventional implants, you receive comparable benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your consultation at Parker Nickolas Read Dental to uncover how you can get dental implants in Mission Bend, TX. Call (713) 932-0441 today or contact us online.