Lost teeth can be distressing, but they do not need to be. Your replacement teeth will look fantastic and work equally as well as, if not better than, your real teeth with dental implants in Stafford, TX. Few practices match the benefits you can receive here:
- Teeth replacement professionals with years of experience and implant training
- A large range of dental implant treatments
- Local anesthetics and calming sedation options for pain-free procedures
Determine which implants are most ideal for you by getting a consultation with one of our doctors. This could be complimentary if you don’t have dental insurance. You may even have the ability to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same visit!
There’s an implant remedy for basically every smile. Our implant pros will assist you to decide which is appropriate for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual lost tooth or several teeth, we can attach gorgeous and lasting dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge secured to implants is a wonderful alternative for filling a space left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we will not have to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You won’t need to bother with replacement teeth that move or shift out of place with implant-retained or implant-supported dentures. Plus, you can forget headaches from denture adhesive and relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – Your replacement teeth are secure with four precisely placed implants with this advanced technique. That same day, you could receive dentures.
- Mini Implants – You may not be able to support standard implants if you have experienced bone loss as a result of your tooth loss. To get the same benefit, get mini implants and avoid the need for a bone graft in most cases.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Rebuild your complete healthy mouth with a full set of replacement teeth.