At Parker Nickolas Read Dental, we believe every patient deserves the best care possible and the resources to take great care of their teeth and gums even when they aren’t in our office. That’s why we invite you to check our new Houston, TX dental blog to stay current on the latest information about modern smile care.
Dr. Brent Parker and our experienced team provide exceptional dental care for all ages and can help you achieve your oral health goals for a lifetime. Call us today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
We Can Keep Your Smile Shining
Good oral health isn’t something you can achieve and maintain with brushing and flossing alone. To keep your mouth clean and your smile shining, you need routine care from an expert dentist. That’s what you’ll find at Parker Nickolas Read Dental.
We offer comprehensive, patient-centered dentistry services for the whole family, including:
- General Dentistry— With routine dental cleanings and exams, fluoride treatment, dental sealants, and more, your teeth and gums will stay bright and healthy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— We can give you a beautiful new smile with services like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, orthodontics.
- Dental Implants— Live more fully with modern dental implant solutions, whether you’re missing a single tooth or all of your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry— Repair decayed, damaged, or diseased teeth with fillings, dentures, bridges, and more.
- Oral Surgery— We perform tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth removal, right here in our office so you don’t have to visit another specialist.
- Invisalign— Our invisible clear aligners straighten crooked teeth and close gaps faster and more comfortably than standard metal braces.
- Family Dentistry— From their very first visit, your children will feel comfortable and confident about dental care and enjoy visiting our kid-friendly practice for all the treatments they’ll need throughout their lives.
- Emergency Dentistry— We can relieve your dental pain and fix unexpected problems with your teeth as quickly as possible.
Call your new dentist in Houston, TX today at 713-547-4860 or .