If you’ve been thinking about doing something about your missing teeth, you’ve found the dentist office that can help you out. We have years of experience helping patients just like you enjoy robust smiles that boost their confidence and allow them to eat any kind of food they want. If this sounds good to you, partner with us for dental implants, and we’ll make it happen.
Perhaps you’re like many of our implant patients and you’re a little nervous about getting implants. Not only will we take time to answer all your questions in detail, but we can also administer sedation that will calm your anxiety. Choose inhaled sedation with laughing gas or, for a slightly deeper sedative effect, opt for oral conscious sedation using a small pill. We’ll help you decide which one is right for you.
We’ll also help you decide which of our implant treatments is your best option. Depending on your needs, your choices could include:
- Single Implants – For a single missing tooth, an implant-crown combination will be just what you need. You’ll regain your beautiful smile and strong bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor to at least two dental implants to fill in the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures don’t compare to the comfort and stability of implant dentures. Get ready for a whole new dentures experience!
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – With just four implants, we can secure a full arch of replacement teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Replace all your missing teeth with a personalized, comprehensive plan using implants and other restorations.
- Mini Dental Implants – We often use mini implants when a patient’s jawbone is weak or thin since they require less bone to fuse with for support.
For dental implants in West University Place, TX, call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at (713) 932-0441 to schedule an appointment. You can even make an appointment online. Consultations are free for new patients without insurance, plus second opinions are always complimentary.