Don’t continue to suffer with a smile that’s damaged. If your teeth don’t work as they should or are humiliating you due to their condition, our dentists would enjoy helping you out. We can even administer sedation if you’re nervous about your dental work.
We offer numerous types of restorative dentistry that can get your smile back into shape in no time, including:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite resin for our fillings, so they’ll blend in flawlessly with your other teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Your new bridge will span the space left behind by one tooth or several missing teeth, restoring your bite and your smile.
- Dental Crowns – We can utilize a crown either by itself to fix a damaged tooth or with an implant to replace a missing one. Our CEREC crowns are made in-house.
- Dentures – You’ll have several varieties of dentures to choose from here, including full or partial dentures and implant-secured dentures.
- Teeth Implants – These artificial teeth roots are made from either titanium or ceramic. They make it possible to replace a single missing tooth or a whole mouth of teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Using just four implants per arch, we can anchor a full row of brand-new teeth that you never remove for cleaning.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will develop a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth, generally utilizing oral implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you’re not a great candidate for traditional implants, mini implants may work. They do not require as much healthy bone to fuse with.
- Root Canals – We do all our root canals in-house. This treatment will stop your pain and protect your tooth from extraction.
You can depend on your new restorative dentist in Bellaire, TX. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to arrange a visit. You can likewise make an appointment .