Don’t continue to suffer with a smile that’s damaged or incomplete. If your teeth do not work as they ought to or are humiliating you due to their condition, our dentists would like to assist you. We can even administer sedation if you’re worried about your dental work.
We offer numerous kinds of restorative dentistry that can get your smile back into shape in no time:
- Tooth Fillings – We utilize tooth-colored composite for our fillings, so they’ll blend in flawlessly with your other teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Your brand-new bridge will span the space left by one tooth or several missing teeth, restoring your bite and your smile.
- Dental Crowns – We can utilize a crown either by itself to repair a weakened tooth or with an implant to replace a missing one. Our CEREC crowns are made in-house.
- Dentures – You’ll have a number of styles of dentures to choose from here, including complete or partial dentures and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots are made from either titanium or ceramic. They make it possible to replace a single missing tooth or an entire mouth of teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Using just four implants per arch, we can anchor a complete row of brand-new teeth that you never have to remove for cleaning.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will design a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth, normally utilizing oral implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you’re not a great candidate for conventional implants, mini implants might work. They do not require as much healthy bone to fuse with.
- Root Canals – We do all our root canals in-house. This treatment will stop your discomfort and spare your tooth from extraction.