Don’t continue to suffer with a smile that’s damaged or lackluster. If your teeth don’t function as they should or are embarrassing you due to their condition, our dentists would love to help you out. We can even administer sedation if you’re nervous about your dental work. Our team will do all we can to make sure your visits are as pleasant as possible.
We offer many types of restorative dentistry that can get your smile back into shape in no time, including:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite resin for our fillings, so they’ll blend in seamlessly with your other teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Your new bridge will span the gap left behind by one or more missing teeth, restoring your bite and your smile.
- Dental Crowns – We can use a crown either by itself to repair a damaged tooth or with a dental implant to replace a missing one. Our CEREC crowns are made in-house.
- Dentures – You’ll have several styles of dentures to choose from here, including full or partial dentures and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots are made from either titanium or ceramic. They make it possible to replace a single missing tooth or a whole mouth of teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Using just four implants per arch, we can anchor a full row of new teeth that you never need to remove for cleaning.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will develop a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth, usually using dental implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you’re not a good candidate for standard implants, mini implants may work. They don’t need as much healthy bone to fuse with.
- Root Canals – We do all our root canals in-house. This treatment will stop your pain and save your tooth from extraction.
You can rely on your new restorative dentist in West University Place, TX. Call Parker Nickolas Read Dental today at 713-547-4860 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .